Isaiah 34, a yet-to-be-fulfilled prophecy of the end times makes a remarkable statement in verse 16:
“Seek ye out of the book of the LORD, and read…”
NOT the book of Moses
NOT the book of the law
NOT the book of the chronicles
THE BOOK of THE LORD.
In the end times, the LORD has one book, THE BOOK… and we are commanded to seek it out and read it. (If you believe what the Bible says.)
Do you have that book?
The Bible believer quiz.
- (Y or N) God cannot lie and His word IS truth, no if’s, and’s, or but’s.
- (Y or N) God forbids corruption of His words.
- (Y or N) Every word of God is pure.
- (Y or N) The word of God is incorruptible and endures forever.
- (Y or N) The first thing Satan did in Genesis was subtly attack the word of God.
- (Y or N) Jesus placed heavy emphasis on the scriptures.
- (Y or N) Jesus Christ defeated Satan in the wilderness with written scripture.
- (Y or N) Jesus, Paul, Timothy, the Bereans, and the Ethiopian eunuch had the scriptures, which were copies of copies of copies, not the original autographs.
- (Y or N) Jesus had little regard for scribes, and vice versa.
- (Y or N) The words of God are living, even life itself.
- (Y or N) The scriptures are the words of God and cannot be broken.
- (Y or N) The scriptures are holy.
- (Y or N) We have (present tense) access to scripture given by inspiration of God.
- (Y or N) The word of God is the seed by which we are born again.
- (Y or N) The words (plural) of Jesus Christ exist today, and haven’t passed away.
- (Y or N) God preserved His words to all generations and will He continue to do so.
- (Y or N) The word of God is the final authority, even the sword of God.
The answer key (KJB):
- John 17:17, Titus 1:2, 2 Timothy 2:15, Proverbs 22:21
- Deuteronomy 4:2, Proverbs 30:6, Jeremiah 23:36, Revelation 22:18-19
- Proverbs 30:5, Proverbs 8:8
- 1 Peter 1:23, Isaiah 40:8
- Genesis 3:1, 2 Corinthians 11:3
- Matthew 21:42, Matthew 22:29, Matthew 26:54, Luke 24:27, John 5:39
- Matthew 4:1-11, Luke 4:1-13
- Luke 4:17-21, Acts 8:32,35, 2 Timothy 3:15, Acts 17:10-11, Galatians 4:30
- Matthew 20:18, Matthew 23:13,14,15,23,25,27,29, Matthew 27:41, Mark 3:22, Mark 8:31, Mark 10:33, Mark 11:18, Mark 12:38
- 1 Peter 1:23, Hebrews 4:12, Philippians 2:16, John 6:63, Matthew 4:4, Luke 4:4, Deuteronomy 8:3
- Matthew 4:4, Luke 4:4, Acts 1:16, Luke 4:16-22, John 10:35
- Romans 1:1, 2 Timothy 3:15
- 2 Timothy 3:16
- 1 Peter 1:23, James 1:18
- Matthew 24:35, Mark 13:31, Luke 21:33
- Psalms 12:6-7, Psalm 100:5
- John 12:48, Galatians 3:22, Ephesians 6:17, Hebrews 4:12, Revelation 19:13,15,21